Lessons and experiences that you can apply.
- How to start the business you dream of - and start it right, with the fundamentals that work.
- Listen to experts from Silicon Valley. First-hand accounts of the beginnings of Apple Computer, Borland International, Zyncro, Palo Alto Software, from then to now. How AlientVault brings Silicon Valley and Spain together.
- Practical approach to financing, from raising funds with pitch and plan, to building on your own with "bootstrapping". Strategies you can apply, here and now, to that business you want to build.
- How they did the Silicon Valley and how you apply those same techniques here.
- How to create a business that makes meaning, and changes the world. How to build your business on vision, and build a team that believes in that vision.
- How to develop and execute practical startup strategy based on focusing on your identity, key target market segments, and key business offerings.
- How to use new online marketing and social media technology that lets you build a business based on what you know, not who you know, and not how big your advertising budget is.
- How to compete in a global market.
- How to aim at the new-world markets that go beyond borders, into the world.
- The practical steps that every business has to take.
- The new "plan as you go" planning process that jump-starts the management. No big documents, just the key points reviewed and revised regularly for accountability and optimizing the business.
- How much money it will take to start the business you dream of.
- How to break down your uncertainty into pieces, you can deal with: connecting assumptions to reasonable projections.
- Why in the new world small is better than big.
- How to deal with technological trends in the global markets.